I actually  prefer to walk barefoot, though I do occasionallyget
splinters, step on hard objects, etc.  Or...change shoes several times a
day because whatever I wear seems to "hurt" my feet after a little
while--discomfort, I don't know how to describe it, but you all know what
I mean! :-)

Yesterday I went out walking around with my sandals on, got stuck in the
mud, and while trying to pull my foot and shoe out, lost my balance and
fell right smack in the mud and water!  At least I  no longer try to keep
from falling, once it is obvious, since that's when I hurt myself the
most, trying to keep from falling.  Other than my pride, no injuries.  the
mud was very soft.  Oh well.

Cora in OK where the rain keeps on coming.