Hi,  cant believe you are talking  about an itchy, burning scalp and
forehead.   Before I was "hit" with  TM (Sept. 05)  I was getting itching and
burning
down my back and then on  my scalp.  I also dismissed it as dry skin.  But now
I get really  itchy scalp and little itching bumps on my forehead.  This
winter I even  had some swollen glands in the back of my neck.   Didnt see a
Dr.
because what would they tell me??  I figure it may be some sort of virus  but
there are times when I am under alot of stress that it gets  worse.  Go
figure.     Rosalie