Natalie M.,

I am so sorry to hear that you got bedsores while in the  hospital.  They
should have been turning you on a regular basis.  I  think I was little
overzealous about getting bedsores, when I was in the  hospital.

I had a friend was very dear to me, who died a couple months  before I went
into the hospital.  She died from a very bad bed sore.   I was horrified to
hear she had died from something that could have been  prevented.  The father
of
another good friend of mine, died from a bed sore  while in the hospital.  She
was devastated!

I was in three different hospitals and a nursing facility,  before I came
home (over a year).  I was very adamant about them turning  me.  Sometimes I
couldn't even sleep, for watching the clock.  July 2  will  be two years since
went into the hospital, and I'm happy to say  that I have not had a bed sore
yet.

Natalie, I hope they are able to find the cause of your pain  and alleviate
it.  Wishing you good health.

Naomi
C-4 quad,  incomplete
since July 2,  2005