From: natalie mizenko
Sent: Jun 29, 2007 12:12 PM
To: Gunny
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Hello to all

          Gunny,
  I told my husband I wanted to see what they looked like and he came up w/ a
brillant idea.  His phone camera.  He said let's give it a try.  2 photos from
it and I couldn't believe what they had done to me.  Now, they want to be my
home health - nope.
  My home health I was using would only give me a catether to reuse after my
caths from my cathing company in Tulsa ran out.  I told them no, I'm not using
a reusable catheter.  I said Medicare told me I could use my cathing company
still who supplies me w/ sterile throw away caths (all in one bag system) but
they would not pay them for any catheters.  The refused to be my home health
provider anymore and had been off and on for 4 years.  My home health nurse had
to call me in the hospital and tell me she was so sorry the chiefs had made
this decision and she didn't want me to hear it from anyone and my aide is so
upset about it all anyway.  I think I call the medical board and tell them how
they do business.  Thanks, Natalie M.

Gunny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     body{font-family:
Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:
#ffffff;color: black;}  Why don't you sue them for negligence. It might be
trivial to them, but then again, it might wake them up!