From: Sandra Brassil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 2:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [TMIC] hot feet/shoes/croc style and I'm back

My favorite shoes are Easy Spirit brand.  All my shoes are easy spirit.
They are extremely comfortable!   I have actually asked to be a
spokesmodel for them.  My feet are asleep and hurt all the time.  Any
little extra strap or something kills me.  I just love the Easy Spirit
shoes!!  Women only.  No Mens, sorry.

Sandy Brassil

Accounting Assistant

Alveolus, Inc.

"Inspiring the Breath of Life"

9013-A Perimeter Woods Drive

Charlotte, NC  28216

Phone:  (704) 926-4854

Fax:      (704) 926-4895

http://www.alveolus.com <http://www.alveolus.com>

This email may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please advise me (by return email) that
you received this email by mistake.  Afterward, I respectfully request
that you erase this email without reading it or sending it to anyone
else.  Thank you.