Jude,

Apparently, I must have missed something.  I don't  remember seeing the post
by Regina.  I am interested in your  testimony.  We all have testimonies!  I
will tell mine to anyone who  will listen from the grocery store cashier, to
the girl who's doing my  pedicure.  I leave them inspired, and they feel
blessed
for the opportunity  to meet me.

Yes Jude, I'm sure we all have questioned God as to why we are  the ones to
get Transverse Myelitis.  Asking Him as to why I had to end a  quadriplegic.
Those were in the early months of my illness.  After  having a pity party, I
put my Big Girl Panties on and got busy being a witness  for Christ, telling of
his goodness and mercy.

Naomi
C-4 quad,  incomplete
since July 2,  2005