  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 5:15 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] from Gary

  Gary,

  I am pretty much in the same boat as you.  I was diagnosed with TM July 2005.
 At that time, I had spinal taps and plasmapheresis.  I stayed in the hospital
for four months for rehabilitation.  Since I've left the hospital, I have not
seen a neurologist.  I do not have a regular neurologist to go to.  When I go
to my primary care physician, I will ask her to refer me to one, although I
don't know what good he'll be at this point.  July 2 is my two year anniversary.

  The only doctors I see on a regular basis is, my primary care physician and
my Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation doctor.  I have a Baclofen pump and my
rehab doctor maintains that.  Any other complaints, I see my primary care
physician.

  I had a post on this message board not to long ago about the need for a
neurologist.  I read that a lot of people go to them, but I haven't seen one in
the past two years.  I don't know if it's necessary or not.

  Naomi
  C-4 quad, incomplete,
   since July 2, 2005