Sally,

You are so, so right.  I did not get my plasma exchange  until arriving at a
second hospital, eight days later.  I think that time  difference makes the
difference between walking and paralyze.  Not until I  received the exchange,
that I get any movement back.  I am still classified  as a C4 quad, because all
four limbs are affected.  I honestly believe that  if I had gotten that
exchange earlier, I would have more movement.  So, at  this point, I don't need
neurologist, I need a physical therapist.

Naomi
C-4 quad,  incomplete
since July 2,  2005