Since TM, I've said that walking for me is like a marathon for a "normal"
person.  After 50 feet or so, I'm soaked and feeling like I'd done a 5K
marathon - or what I would think it would be like.  Even doing dishes is a
major taks anymore.  I know my heart rate increases by walking or doing 15
minutes of work and it takes several minutes for my heart to calm down to a
normal pace.
I think with TM, it is a resistance type of exercise - it takes so much more
for us to move - so much more than before - and everything we do is a challenge
and an exercise in determination.
That's my 2 cents worth.
Prayer and thoughts for each and every one,
Candy K.