yes, I take ditropan and detral la and i have terrible dry mouth. Especially at night. I have to have mints and gum available at all times.

Lynn
----- Original Message ----- From: "marieke dufresne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 7:55 PM
Subject: RE: [TMIC] Anyone else?

Hi Natalie,
About the dry mouth, what meds are you on? Many of them have this as a side
effect, especially Ditropan (for the bladder).
Marieke

From: natalie mizenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Transverse Myellitis <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: [TMIC] Anyone else?
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 16:53:19 -0700 (PDT)

        To the group:
Has anyone ever experienced a very dry mouth, especially through the night and in the morning. Also, last night my arms were hurting me so badly, and I have not been anywhere but hom. Especially from my elbow to my wrist. I have a knot under the skin on both arms in that area. They were worse last night & this morn. but today they were some better, after all I ended up taking a pain pill. This has never occurred so badly. I've been noticing the mouth, but not the arms, til last night. Natalie M.