Grace, I am so sorry to hear this. I will be praying for all  of you. Let us
know how things are going when you can.

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 8/22/2007 4:10:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

My sixteen year old daughter has been in a serious accident.  She  has only
had her license for less than a month, and her new car for less than  two
weeks.  She's been taken to a hospital in WVA.  Her passenger  has been life
flighted.  Ex was called out of work and is on his way  to the hospital and I
will
be going down shortly.  Say a prayer for  them both that there are no serious
injuries.

Grace