Oh Grace,

  You and your family are in my prayers.  Please let us know how everyone is
doing.

  Jenna

"Grace M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    My sixteen year old daughter has been in a serious accident.  She has only
had her license for less than a month, and her new car for less than two weeks.
 She's been taken to a hospital in WVA.  Her passenger has been life flighted.
Ex was called out of work and is on his way to the hospital and I will be going
down shortly.  Say a prayer for them both that there are no serious injuries.

  Grace