In a message dated 8/23/2007 9:39:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

ou're  absolutely right on that one, Frank.   The term TM is sort of all
inclusive referring to lesion type.  It means exactly what it says  it
does---T-transverse.  M-myelitis.  For example, whenever they do  my MRI's they
always
refer to my lesions as transverse lesions.  Yet, I,  don't have what can
actually be considered TM, as in the regular  sense.   Devic's is a totally
different disease process.  We  know that for sure,  due to the actual
pathology of
the disease and since  the discovery of the antibody.

Isn't it only that you have more than one  disease going on at the same time?
 Maybe it is exacerbated by the TM...I  don't know what the deal is...you
don't have TM Devics disease...just Devics  disease.  And you have TM as well.
Or is my thinking too  simplistic?  Why can't you have more than one disease
going on at the same  time like many of us do?
Love You,
Judy
"Our present troubles are quite small and won't last very long. Yet  they
produce for us an immeasurably great Glory that will last forever"

2 Corinthians 4:17
NLT