I guess heat is bad for fatigue and cold is bad for aches and pains.  I
am sooooooo looking forward to fall.  Here in Little Rock, we have had
100+ days almost all of August.  It's miserable.  And thanks for the
invite.  One of these days, I might just take you up on it.  I bet
Calgary is beautiful.

Tim Holder

Worship Leader for

Celebrate Recovery