For all of you that are Jewish and  everyone else, have a Happy and Healthy
New Year.  May the coming year  bring us all peace and a feeling of well being
and perhaps a little more medical  insight into our problems.
        I, for one, have not felt "normal" since Labor Day weekend 2005.  If
one more person tells me what a great attitude I have I am going to bop them
one.  I never let my feelings show on the outside so they never know what  it
is like to live with TM.  Thank goodness for this list of understanding
people.  I may not write to often but I empathize with all of you.
    By the way, had  drinks with a TMer who lives near me.  We met without
the spouses and had a  wonderful talking session.  Finally put a face to
someone
on the  list.
            Stay well, Rosalie
PS  Lets try to get all of those  non-handicapped people out of our parking
spaces.  That is one of my  biggest pet peeves.