________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 3:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; TMIC-list@eskimo.com

That's not how you do it you idjuts...it didn't work for me anyway...how
about you?  And, where are you going anyway?  It doesn't get any better
than this, trust me!!!

I hope I didn't begin anything like an exodus of lemming flopping and
flipping themselves one after another off of some West-facing cliff into
the warm, paradise aquamarine clear as the diamonds atwhat is the name
of the jewelers who package their wares in beautiful blue boxes...Ooh
yeah, Tiffany's. I buy all of my gold and stuff from there...well,
either there or the jewelry shopping channel.

More about that later.  Gotta go...missed all you guys.  I'm not crazy
any longer.  Don't tell Gunny, but I don't have one thin (or thick, for
that matter), to pay him with.

Peace,

"Our present troubles are quite small and won't last very long. Yet they
produce for us an immeasurably great Glory that will last forever"

2 Corinthians 4:17
NLT

See what's new at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001170>
and Make AOL Your Homepage