family reunion for Thanksgiving.  You are all my second family.  I'm not
jumping ship.  Luv 'n hugs to all of you.

Heather in Calgary
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; TMIC-list@ESKIMO.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 1:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] unsubscribe

  That's not how you do it you idjuts...it didn't work for me anyway...how
about you?  And, where are you going anyway?  It doesn't get any better than
this, trust me!!!

  I hope I didn't begin anything like an exodus of lemming flopping and
flipping themselves one after another off of some West-facing cliff into the
warm, paradise aquamarine clear as the diamonds atwhat is the name of the
jewelers who package their wares in beautiful blue boxes...Ooh yeah, Tiffany's.
I buy all of my gold and stuff from there...well, either there or the jewelry
shopping channel.

  More about that later.  Gotta go...missed all you guys.  I'm not crazy any
longer.  Don't tell Gunny, but I don't have one thin (or thick, for that
matter), to pay him with.

  Peace,

  "Our present troubles are quite small and won't last very long. Yet they
produce for us an immeasurably great Glory that will last forever"

  2 Corinthians 4:17
  NLT