From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 2:26:00 AM
Subject: [TMIC] what's up?

What Happened???

I go away for a few days;
take a break from the List for a few days
and everything falls apart...

What's up???

Y'all can't think of anything to say to
one another?
Did no one do anything worth writing about?
Did y'all spend the whole weekend taking bubble baths
and
reading the new Stephen King novel,
LISEY'S  STORY ???

C'MON, GIVE IT UP...