To Patti in Michigan....My doc wrote a script for a walker and I got the
kind that has four wheels and a seat....when you tire, you sit down and
rest....then get up and go again.  You might look into that.  Dee in Arizona

From: Trudy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 3:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 'tmic-list-at-eskimo.com'
Subject: RE: [TMIC] Lots to chat about

Patti,

I am taking the same meds. two 75mg of Lyrica. Cymbalta 90mg. I take the
Cymbalta in the a.m. I just thought that I would like that boost for the
pain during the day. I have my neuro appointment in Dec. will let you know
if there are any changes. I also have vicodin for when the pain gets too
much. That usually happens if I work longer hours than I should and when I
travel. Sitting in planes, cars etc. makes my legs crazy. My pain is from
the waist down. I know it will never go away completely but at least I can
function.

Hope this helps

Trudy