I believe that we have all of our muscles usable, but the problem is getting
the message from our brain through our damage spinal cord to our legs or limbs.
 A PT could help teach us some exercises that we are able to do and that would
be good for us.  Each person needs and exercises are different.
  I was doing standing 15 min. exercises 3 time a week.  That didn't get my
calf muscles working, I had to do it EVERYDAY to get my calf muscles better.
It is a lot of hard work that does it.
  Do some type of exercises everyday and be safe,
  Todd in CC, TX

sal r <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  how do i know if my calf muscle is active or not....