I believe that Sal is talking about what I call scissoring legs is, when you
are walking forward and your leg move across in front of you or like a
scissoring in front of you.  Or like walking a straight line for the police
officer to see if you are drunk. lol  I would be able to do it really good now,
with a walker. lol
  Hope this helped,
  Peace & Hugs, Todd in CC, TX

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:      You remember, I hope, that I cannot walk at all
and have no idea how strange these emails regarding scissoring legs and hopping
about sound to me.

  Ms. Priss Grace is teasing me and won't tell me what it is all about.  She is
being a huge brat !!!

  Please help me.
  Peace and Prayers,
  Jude