*Hi Randy,*
**
*Whenever my daughter first carried me into our local hospital---soiling my
pants, no movement, and no reflexes, the ER MD decided that I had hysterical
paralysis from overwork.  Thank God there was a neurologist on call who told
us:  *I'm not sure what this is, but I do know that it's CNS.* and shipped
me off to Pittsburgh in an ambulance.   Of course they found the cord
lesions and diagnosed it as idiopathic TM.  Eventually, it turned out to
be relapsing Devic's.  *
**
*Your experience is not uncommon, so don't beat yourself up over it.    *
**
*Grace  *