in NS

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 22:12:11
-0700Subject: [TMIC] lyrica

My doctor and I have discussed Lyrica for my diabetic neuropathy.  I think I
will try it.  Those of you who have used this medication for TM—tell me,
please, is it helpful for TM, also?  Will I be helping two problems???

Cookie
Introducing the City @ Live! Take a tour!
http://getyourliveid.ca/?icid=LIVEIDENCA006