My neurologist was going to prescribe Zoloft for fatigue and I was wondering if
anyone else had used it for fatigue and if it works.
Gary
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: sal r
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; TMIC List
  Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 10:43 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Zokloft

  i had a bad experience with zoloft.  It made me really tired and i did not
feel like myself.  i was totally out of it...what do you want to use it for
maybe i can advice you on something...

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
    Hello.  I was wondering--- has anyone  ever been prescribed Zoloft for
fatigue?

    My neurologist today suggested I try it.  I had asked him about Amandatine
but he thought Zoloft would be better.  He explained it was an antideppresant
but could help with fatigue.

    I don't remember anyone on the list mention it so I didn't take the
prescription.  He didn't seem too happy that I didn't take it, but that's
probably because he has prescribed first Dantrium and it didn't help me so I
stopped taking it then Baclofen and it didn't help so I stopped taking it.

    Just wondering.

    Gary in Michigan