Note: forwarded message attached.
--- Begin Message ---
I don't take Zoloft, but now might think about taken it.

  Billy and his sister take Zoloft for antidepressant.
  Billy needs to take it in the morning, because it makes him wired.
  His sister needs to take it in the evening, because she falls asleep within
30 Min's. after taken it.

  Todd in CC, TX

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
          Hello.  I was wondering--- has anyone  ever been prescribed Zoloft
for fatigue?

  My neurologist today suggested I try it.  I had asked him about Amandatine
but he thought Zoloft would be better.  He explained it was an antideppresant
but could help with fatigue.

  I don't remember anyone on the list mention it so I didn't take the
prescription.  He didn't seem too happy that I didn't take it, but that's
probably because he has prescribed first Dantrium and it didn't help me so I
stopped taking it then Baclofen and it didn't help so I stopped taking it.

  Just wondering.

  Gary in Michigan

--- End Message ---