From: Jan Hargrove
Date: 12/11/2007 6:26:13 PM
To: Alton Ryder;  tmic-list
Subject: Re: [TMIC] OT. Ice storm in Oklahoma

Yes, we're in OK..........lots of ice, but we're one of the lucky ones, we
have heat and
lights!!
Larry lives far enough south that he probably only got cold rain........Cora
lives even further south, so she's probably ok............
Weatherman saying now, that likely more freezing tonite and in the a.m......
then possible
snow Friday nite and Saturday morning...........
I'll take snow over ice anytime!!

janh
Alton Ryder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I believe so.