  From: jrushton<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Jan Hargrove<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ;
tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 8:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] OT. Ice storm in Oklahoma

        I have some pretty exclusive photos taken from (it looks like) a plane
of Western Washington where it was really flooded if anyone is interested.  I
won't put them on TMIC because of not wanting to impose on those not interested
so just let me know and I would be happy to pass them on.

        Jeanne in Dayton, WA which is on
        the other side of the mountain and
        in Eastern Washington.