Thank you for the update Cossy.  It's good to hear that his kidney function has
improved!  Please let him know that we are still praying for him.

Linda
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cossy Hough<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2007 5:55 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] Cody Update

  Hi all-
  I stopped by and saw Cody and Judy at the hospital
  today. They finally got blood work results back today
  and the docs figured out the types of infections he
  has. He started new antibiotics today. His kidney
  function has improved and Judy says he's better today
  than yesterday. He's sleeping alot but seemed to be in
  good spirits when he woke for a few minutes while I
  was there.

  I let him know how concerned everyone is and that
  folks are praying for him.
  Thanks-
  Cossy

  Be a better friend, newshound, and