I have never heard of this but I would be interested to know  of it works. My
ears have been ringing for years. They started when I started  taking
Baclofen, but that's not listed as one of it's side effects. It didn't  stop
when I
stopped the Baclofen. It may have just been  coincidence.

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 1/3/2008 11:41:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,