> *Hi all,*

*I've just heard from Judy via email.  She is in good spirits, though very
concerned about this infection.  They've already used Vancomycin, and of
course, it was very hard on her.  She sounds as if she is in good spirits,
and a positive state of mind.  I'll be phoning her sometime tomorrow, and
will make sure to give her all of your good wishes and love.*
**
*Hugs,*
*Grace....P.S......I've really missed her.   :-(   She and I always have so
much fun together, and are always there for each other during the squeeze.
Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.*