*Hi all,*
**
*I just found out that I have permission to tell my friends about this.  On
Wednesday, I filmed a segment for the Discovery Health Channel's *Mystery
ER*  It will follow my initial misdiagnosis and subesequent diagnosis with
Devic's NMO.  it was done at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center's
Kaufmann Building, where my neuro and infusion suite are located.  It went
well, and was not intimidating at all.  The only really negative thing is
that I had to do the filming without my teeth.  I recently had to have them
all removed as a result of steroid induced bone loss, and do not have
dentures yet.  (I saw myself on the monitors and I looked terrible!)  Still,
it is a small price to pay for the opportunity to get the word out about
Devic's NMO.  On Tuesday, they will be flying to Denver to interview my son
for the segment.  It will air in the summertime.  I'm so happy that I have
had this opportunity.*
**
*Grace  *