I have to say...Grace you honestly could not get any sweeter...I appreciate
the apology and there is no need for you to apologize for the person who has
made this post. This is a Transverse Myelitis forum not a political forum.   I
think every post should be regulated since some of us are not mature enough to
handle the freedom of posting.

"Grace M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Dearest Sal,

  I thought of you and your family immediately upon reading that post.  Surely
you know, after all of this time, how much I value you and your Aunt Oma.
Whenever I was so very ill and alone, your Aunt would always, always, take the
time to write me and cheer me on, adding me to the prayers of your family.
Honey, you being Muslim would NEVER deter me from caring for you.  It is your
personal religion, just as mine is mine.  You became almost a second son to me
during the period of your illness---I worried about you constantly, and
everytime that you made progress, no matter how slight, I was thankful, and
elated.

  Please, please accept my deepest apologies to you on behalf of any who have
offended you.

  With love,
  Gracie