From: "Grace M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Larry Throne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], "TMIC List" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 8:19:34 AM (GMT-0600) America/Chicago
Subject: Re: [TMIC] political views; amantadiine

As far as side effects with Amantadine---I haven't experienced any.  That being
said, there are side effects for every drug on the market and we will not all
experience the same ones, if we experience any at all.  You have to weigh the
benefits against the risk.  It's like that will all medications and treatment
protocols.

Grace