I agree completely with how the subject line should read. As much as
this world "should" be made up of freedom of speech, it does tend to hit
a nerve when certain subjects are discussed and not agreed upon by
everyone. It does seem strange to me that we can "praise" God on here
for the miracles that he has given and "thank" God for the prayers that
have been answered and everyone seems ok with that(regardless of their
religious background) but the minute that politics are discussed (even
though it is all a repeat of something being told in the media) feelings
get hurt and people get offended. I am not saying that it is right or
wrong, I am just stating a fact. Our world is a melting pot of so many
different religious and political backgrounds and we should all be able
to value the opinion of someone else, even if we don't agree with it.
Everyone should have their right to their own opinion. No one should
have to apologize for making a statement on what they believe. Everyone
should stand up for what they believe in. Isn't that what we all try to
teach our children and their children?

Tracey L. Black
Certified Insurance Service Representative
Hockley & O'Donnell Insurance Agency
Phone - 717-334-6741, x 29
Fax - 717-334-3414

Thank you for providing information to us. Please beware that no
coverage is bound and no change to your insurance program is confirmed
until verified by a licensed agent during regular business hours. If you
do not hear from us within 1 business day, please re-contact us in case
your information has not been retained.