Thanks for all of your responses.  There were too many to  answer separately,
so am sending one mass email, and hope nobody is offended by  not getting a
personal one.  I think there may be some others who may be  interested in this
info as well.

I am sorry but I should have said that I needed the  cushion not for
wheelchair sitting, but for computer or other chair  sitting.  When I sit for
any
length of time, my back and buttocks become  very sore.  Although I don't see
how
it should bother my buttocks as I have  plenty of padding there :( , it does!
I  have a foam cushion for  my wheelchair that I use for distance or if my
body is very tired and it doesn't  seem to give me the pain issues.  I also had
a foam  cushion like the one that I showed the link to,  which was fine while
it  lasted, but kind of broke up fairly quickly.  One of those TV  purchases,
it had a handle on it and it was on a slant, but the same  configuration as
this.  I saw this and  figured this may be a good  solution for others as well.

This cushion can be useful for anyone who  does a lot of sitting.

As always, this group is a great resource of information and  it's great that
we can bounce things off each other like this.

Hugs to all, Barbara A

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)