From: Westgold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 8:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] gel cushion

This looks good, but doesn't seem thick enough.  I am not in a
wheelchair, but I need a cushion on my steno chair to raise me up a
bit for the computer.  Since I am heavy (262#), every cushion I have
tried, no matter what it says on the box, just smashes flat like a
pancake under me.  The only ones that don't squash are hard
uncomfortable kapock or whatever, and they give me a numb bum!  Has
anybody found anything this is really comfortable and yet doesn't
squash flat when you sit on it?

thanks, Michelle