I have been reading the THIC List and I find that there is one problem that
almost all of us face. We all seem to have problems with incontinence.

I have found a place where they are very helpful with all sorts of products for
that problem. They have a large selection of briefs or diapers for men and
women. They also have a lacy panty type for you ladies. Sanitary items like
washcloths, odor reducers and on and on.

The name of the place is;

HDIS
9385 Box 32870
Olivette, Mo 631632-8870

Phone number is 1-800-269-4663.

If you contact them, feel free to use my name as your sourch of information.  I
am 78 years old, and when I leave the house for any length of time, I prefer a
brief. Keeps me better protected than relying on a leg bag. Have been there and
done that. And had the durn thing leak.

Good luck and I hope this information will help all of you with the problem of
incontinence.

Dex Packard TM victum since June 30,1999