From: Lawrence King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Cc: Lawrence King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 4, 2008 2:09:46 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Unidentified subject! for all

Hi Steven,
It's the one year anniversary of my TM attack and I was affected at
C4-C5.  I guess it would qualify as a semi acute attack as my symptoms
developed slowly  and I never lost mobility or even urinary/bowel
control though it does take more effort these days,  what I did develop
was neuropathic pain from the chest down: feels like I'm being
electrocuted 24/7.  My pain has never improved and is not likely to and
my balance is poor.

To avoid burning sensation I have given up all soda and limit juice to
a small cup a day.  I find I can handle coffee if I drink a lot of
water.  I also take vitamin C at night to acidify the urine and reduce
my chances of developing an infection.  Hope this helps......
Mindy the Artist

On Mar 2, 2008, at 9:31 PM, Larry Throne wrote:

> Welcome to the family Steven! You'll find a lot of love and
> understanding here. Where are you from? Maryland?
>

>>  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>> To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
>>
>> Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 00:06:18 +0000
>>
>> Subject: [TMIC] Unidentified subject!
>>

>> My name is Steven Jabs I am 34 years old.  I have TM since 2003 I was
>> affected from the chest down and lost my breathing.  I was treated at
>> John Hopkins by Dr. Kerr.  I currently walk with a cane.  I have
>> bladder problems and allot of burning. I would like to talk to people
>> who also have TM.    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mindy King
www.chairweaver.com
(740) 662-2001