From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 2:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Drug testing

  With all due respect, That is nice fairytale thinking but you can almost
bet that if you are mixed in with several applicants and all the rest do not
test positive for drugs and you happen to light up the sky with your
adornment of drugs in the urine test .  Most likely the high probability of
your app. would be set aside.

  After all would they really want someone that shows positive for illegal
drugs that are pescribed legally? Think about it.

In a message dated 3/10/2008 1:55:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,