  From: Jan Hargrove
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; tmic-list
  Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 10:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Sweating

  Cheryl,

  My neurogolist told me that the only thing that wouldn't return is my
temperature con-
  trol....  He was correct..............I sweat from my breasts up.....I was
paralyzed at the t-8, I was a complete........I freeze in the winter, cause I
also have the freeze burning in my legs, 24/7........and in the summer, I have
to watch and not stay out in the heat very long cause I could have a heat
stroke...I "sweat" profusely!!.
  Maybe this help with your question......janh
  "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hi,
         I am affected a the T4-T5 level also,but I don't sweat on one side of
my face since getting tm. I also only blush on one side. No one has ever been
able to explain it.
        Cheryl in cold,cloudy Easthampton,Mass.

now.