Have you ever just felt that no matter how positive you are, it just doesnt
help?  this may sound funny but at this point in my life, before i keep going i
am very thankful for the recovery i have made so far....but like i was saying
have u ever seen those cartoons where they put a carrot in front of the horse
to get it to move and the poor horse however hard he tries he just cant get it
even though its so close to him...well thats how i feel...i have so much
recovery (again very thankful) but however hard i try i have felt ive reached a
milestone life and will not recover more then this...then i ask myself...whats
the point of ongoing rehab?  and i have no answer...sorry if i sound negative
but need to clear my head...no one else i can talk to that will understand...