From: sal r [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 2:43 PM
To: tm
Subject: [TMIC] just another gloomy day

Have you ever just felt that no matter how positive you are, it just
doesnt help?  this may sound funny but at this point in my life, before
i keep going i am very thankful for the recovery i have made so
far....but like i was saying have u ever seen those cartoons where they
put a carrot in front of the horse to get it to move and the poor horse
however hard he tries he just cant get it even though its so close to
him...well thats how i feel...i have so much recovery (again very
thankful) but however hard i try i have felt ive reached a milestone
life and will not recover more then this...then i ask myself...whats the
point of ongoing rehab?  and i have no answer...sorry if i sound
negative but need to clear my head...no one else i can talk to that will
understand...

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51438/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>