Just a quick note to ya'll that I had my surgery, had to replace the complete system; the pump and catheter were both failing. So I have my new system and am back home regaining strength right now, also going through the adjustment faze of recalibrating the new system, so I am still in quite a lot of pain, but manage day to day. I only read a little about Jude, and please let her know she is in my prayers. I thought I had problems, my Lord that child of God needs a miracle; and I pray she gets it now. Gotta sign off now and get back in bed, I love you all and thank you for all of your prayers and thoughts.
Much love,
Bernie
begin:vcard
fn:"I would rather live in a world where my life is surrounded by mystery than live in a world so small that my mind could comprehend it".
adr;dom:Apt. #203;;1941 Gaston Place Drive;Austin;Texas;78723
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;home:512-926-5475
note:Thomas Jefferson said it best,------"Those that trade freedom for security deserve neither freedom nor security"............
x-mozilla-html:TRUE