Dear Sal,
You're certainly entitled to vent.  I know I've done it big time and this group
has been wonderful and supportive.   I was diagnosed with TM four years ago and
my symptoms are nothing compared to yours, but still, at times, I do feel sorry
for myself.  I don't think there is anything wrong with that (as long as I
don't overdo it and don't drive anyone nuts around me).

I always listen to your suggestions and your experiences with interest.  You're
an interesting young man who has obviously done a lot of research about this
awful condition.

Vent all you like.  You'll always have an ear in me.

By the way, your mom must be very proud of you.
I wish you well.