I had the GReATEST stress of my life!! before TM. My boss was persecuting the
hell out of me and making my life incredibly misserable!! I ACTUALLY WAS
WRITTEN UP for "failure to follow the proceedures" when I left the school to
get checked out. The neuro. said "one more hour and you'd never used either leg
or your bladder again." So that bitch (sorry for those of you that don't like
bad words) that bitch put me through hell and then punished me even after I
lost my ability to walk!!! She said that I had to be able to perform my "duties
and responsibilities" as a teacher - which included - WALKING and PEEING! What
a bitch. I'll say again -