Hi Akua,
My condolences for on the loss of your father. I worked with an airline for
10 years and yes you have rec'd great info here. Also, because you need to
travel in a 'crunch time' as this, tell them when making yor reservation that
you
have a HARDSHIP and they will get you an immediate/discounted  ticket and you
will have 3 weeks to get them a letter (ask the funeral director and they will
gladly give it to you as they know what it is) and you'll be refunded another
10% after your return.

When you book a hotel, yes your can ask for a handicapped accessible room and
sometimes they have hospital bed but you need to inquire.

Ella

Home.