Thank you Rosalie!

It helps to know i could do part of the journey....
I've yet to use and identify accessible  local transportation
that could get me to the airport... fortunately there is one only
15 minutes away !  ahhh.. but so much to arrange and organizze!
I just moved home to my newly rehabbed house and am still working
out exit ramp issues too! When it rains it pours. I appreciate
the  warm shower of information and well wishes that counters
the cold deluge.

Akua

If you call hotels in advance you can reserve an accessible room. I have been to a few motels and hotels in the past 2 years and some are better than others. Some showers are accessible and some are not. But there are usually grab bars for the toilet.
    I have never seen beds that move.
            Hope this helps, Rosalie