Jude has asked that we allow her to handle the complaint regarding the lousy
care she received from an RN.  She is feeling well enough herself to make the
complaint and follow through (this time).  She thanks everyone for caring and
thanks Gunny for stepping in for her a few weeks ago at the nursing home.  It's
nice to know she's fighting back now!
Patti -  Michigan