I too am 60 years young. I too HAD a stiff neck. my solution is an oval pillow. before I used this I could barely move my neck in the morning.. Scince I got the pillow. I have not had any problems. Talking about venting. I was recently diagnoised with ITP> I have to undergo 5 days of five hours per day 0f Iv immunoglobulin. then they WILL HAVE MY SPLEEN TAKEN OUT. i KNOW HOW YOU FEEL BELIEVE ME. eVERY DAY IS A CHALLENGE. bUT IT IS YOUR LIFE. MAKE THE MOST OF EVERY DAY. iT IS ALL YOU HAVE. REMEBER THER ARE OTHERS SUCH AS jUDE WHO ARE GOING THROUGH MUCH WORST THAN WE ARE.

From: "Robert Pall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: [TMIC] Stiff neck
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 08:55:19 -0400

        As per my more recent e mails I have stated that my good leg has
been exhibiting new wonderful sensations such as burning and freezing.
One other item for discussion...I also notice pain and stiffness in my
neck...have any other members gone thru this and if so what was the
diagnosis. Lastly having had TM for more than 10 years I am having pain
in my left knee...I attribute this to the way I have adapted to
walking...it would not surprise me if in the near future I perhaps will
need knee (hip too?) replacement. It just appears that every time I feel
I have a handle on this lousy condition something else comes up...and
the worst part of this is I believe as we get older (I am 60) many of
our symptoms will become more pronounced as we face normal aging
problems such as  arthritis. Other than continually adding more and more
pain meds, what are we suppose to do. Per Dr. Kerr he wants me to
conduct almost all exercise in the pool..either swimming or even
walking...low impact...I should have realized that years ago ..but youth
is wasted on the young....OK I am thru rambling for today....thanks for
letting me vent!

Rob in New Jersey