From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: 4/5/2008 7:05:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] queston

Hi Diane,
     It is such a strange thing.  I know the price of overdoing it.  Usually
2-3 days of complete rest.  It is not easy when you are a single Mom of a 13
year old.  I have 4 acres, a horse, dog, and cat.  I also work part time.  I
am not complaining.  I love my life.  But before TM I would be able to go
nonstop and even after 5 years, I still want to do it all.  It is just so
scary when you have those bad days because you think, IS THIS IT.

           Linda in Pa